[tab title=”Product Overview”]
HOME COMFORT UNDER YOUR CONTROL
In addition to the benefits of the precise calibration and maintenance alerts of the communicating system, materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Contact and control
Not only does the XL824 monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
- 4.3” color touchscreen
- Compatible with conventional 24-volt HVAC systems
- Create up to six daily heating and cooling schedules
- Indoor relative humidity display
- Built-in Nexia™ Home Intelligence Z-Wave Bridge. Connect over 200 Z-Wave devices to Nexia™ Home Intelligence
- Upgradable software
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- 5-day weather forecast & weather radar**
- Filter, maintenance and humidifier reminders
** Requires high speed router and connection to Nexia™ Home Intelligence.
[tab title=”Product Specifications”]
- Compatible with virtually all Conventional (gas/electric), Heat Pump and Dual Fuel systems
- Supports up to 5 heating and 2 cooling stages
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet connection
- Built-in Z-Wave Bridge
- 4.3” High definition color screen
[tab title=”Warranty Details”]
TRANE XL824 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.