Create your ideal home environment
Even when you’re away, the Trane ComfortLink™ control gives you access through Nexia™ Home Intelligence, a comprehensive internet-enabled system that puts your home in the palm of your hand.
- Adjust home temperature remotely by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
- Use a computer or web-enabled cell phone to check the status of your lights or appliances.
- Receive text and email alerts for routine maintenance and system alarms.
The ComfortLink™ kit
The basic Trane ComfortLink™ control kit, installed by a participating Trane Comfort Specialist contains:
- Trane ComfortLink™ control
- Nexia™ Bridge
- Schlage® Home Appliance Module
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i air conditioner includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGaurd™ II Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
Trane ComfortLink™ Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.